Clarkston Home 83
Former model home with a European cottage feel.
- Exterior features reclaimed brick, stone, and vertical wavy board siding along with a cupola, custom shutters and charming bird houses to create a European cottage feel.
- Elegant and spacious dining space, with a butler’s pantry attached for additional convenience and storage.
- Cozy hearth room with comfortable proportions, located beside the eating nook and kitchen. Fireplace has a blackstone plaster over a cherry mantle, with an antique paint finish over the plaster and brick hearth.
- Library features beautiful knotty alder paneling, cosy carpeting for warmth, a handsome stone and knotty alder fireplace, hand hewn beams and custom window moldings.
- Kitchen has been featured in multiple magazines and features customized LaFata cabinetry, granite countertops and every convenience packaged in rustic elegance.
- Spacious and comfortable master bedroom space with maximized windows, custom trim work and molding lighting features.